BOARD is the Business Intelligence module for the Datatex platform
With the ability to extract, transform, and load data from multiple databases, Datatex BI eliminates conflicting spreadsheets, solidifies the corporate trust in the provided metrics, and fulfills regulatory / reporting requirements.
Using provided business-specific data capsules, BI gives powerful and essential insight into informed decision-making, enabling corporate strategy to be linked to operational plans.
- Activity Based Costing
- Profitability Analysis
- Fully integrated with other functions (sales, purchasing, production, fabric inspection, quality analysis, inventory, costing)
- An application generator system that requires no programming and guarantees: reduced implementation times and costs
- full independence from the supplier
- minimal maintenance
- A fast and efficient multidimensional database with:
- a powerful report generator with charts
- a model builder to support simulations
- embedded forecasting models to analyze trend and seasonal components
- multi-user read & write access (essential for budgeting support)
- advanced security management
- A single integrated architecture for reporting, viewing, querying, analyzing and running your Corporate Performance Management (CPM) applications
- Self-service business user view of data
- Easy to use: all users, regardless of their business or technical level can easily drill down, drill through, slice and dice, rank, sort, and forecast to gain greater insight into trends, causes, and effects
- Multiple export formats: Excel, XML, HTML, and CSV
- Conditional alerting capability to let users manage by exception, focusing on the areas of the business that need more attention
- Wide variety of visualization options to show performance indicators including gauges, stoplights, thermometers and cockpits
- Drill-through and ad-hoc queries for more detail about what the dashboard shows you.
ERP for knitting, weaving, spinning, printing, garment, apparel...
BOARD is a trademark of BOARD International S.A.