Textile Software Solution by Datatex
Datatex specialized software solutions are designed for customers working across the full spectrum of industry segments: textile manufacture, apparel, home fashions, technical fabrics, accessories, nonwovens, rolled goods and floor coverings.
Its solutions cater both for vertically integrated companies and those carrying out just one or two stages of the process from fiber to finished product.
Standard technologies make implementation faster and easier and aid integration with other systems and platforms. Current Datatex solutions are Web-based and use J2EE and XML to facilitate network links with customers and supply-chain partners in the textile and apparel industry.
Functional areas currently covered by Datatex solutions are:
Some customer needs are solved by specific products embedded into the full ERP suite.
These applications can also function stand-alone or integrated to other ERP even while the main server is not available:
- Shop floor automation management system - CAMS
- Fabric inspection and cut optimization - CATS
- Machine Capacity Management - MCM
- Machine Queue Management - MQM
- Order Entry At Trade Fairs
- Order Entry from Agents via the Internet
- Product Lifecycle Management - PDM / PLM
- Computer Aided Design - CAD
- Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance